Whether you are empathising, building trust or empowering someone, the effectiveness of your presentation matters to the listening party. Whether you aim to motivate change, influence decision or arouse passion, the style of your delivery matters to the listening party. So how do you add value to them? You grow.
Contagious Influence (Public Speaking Re-Engineered): A Scientific Approach is a course prepared by Ilm Institute in collaboration with Present2Represent (P2R). Our purpose is to guide you with a set of verified tools to be integrated into your presentation, embellishing your delivery. Following a scientifically-proven coaching formula reinforced by Ho Law’s book, “The Psychology of Coaching, Mentoring and Learning”, this course is not just another speech-enhancing course but a gateway to a new growth frontier.
The key deliverables through the entire experience-transfer environment in this course shall inflate your employability, skills development, and extra-curricular experience. In various advocacy situations, impromptu and prepared speeches help shape one’s professionalism and this shall be fostered in the course in the following disciplines:
- Personal Development
Aims & Objectives
Public Speaking Re-Engineered emphasizes professional development in speech. Meaning, the course not only coaches you on how to speak but also sheds light on the most important, the know-how of delivery.
Essentially what makes this course a must-take is the smooth integration of speech with the three elements of professional development which are:
- Gaining trust
- Building the bridge of empathy
- Empowering your audience with the sword of proactive motivation.
At the end of the course, you will gain:
- Understanding of different genres of public presentations.
- Knowledge of key features and practical skills related to a particular expertise area.
- Knowledge and application of the Opinion-Reason-Example-Opinion (OREO) rule.
- Handling of Q/A sessions.
- Transferable (key) skills – oral, team work, critical thinking, professionalism.
- Develop Interpersonal skills.
- Develop public speaking tactics and strategies.
- Sustain a smooth transition in group presentations between members.
- Establish comfort in delivering impromptu speeches.
- Develop reflective thinking strategies during spontaneous impromptu speeches
Who should join this course?
- Working Professionals
- Leaders / Managers
- Educators / Teachers / Head Masters
- High-school / University Students
- And everyone else who want to improve their public speaking skills!
|Introduction to the Course|
|You are always selling||FREE||00:10:00|
|The Greek twist to persuasion||00:09:00|
|Without grabbing attention, it’s pointless||00:09:00|
|The Secret Sequence||00:09:00|
|Social-Public Speaking Contract||00:02:00|
No Reviews found for this course.