What would your life be like if you could conquer your nerves at work, be heard at university and listened to, with interest, in any situation?
What would life look like in two years if you could walk into a room and know your body language and vocal skills could hold peoples attention and dispel negative expectations
The basics of lasting, presentation skills can be taught succinctly and quickly. It’s a case of putting them into daily practise to become a pro in your special arena.
’Lauren Booth’s Find Your Voice’ THE toolkit for confident presentation and speech.
This course is the first practical, effective, step-by-step training for Muslim behavior change, created by a journalist and broadcaster from the mainstream media.
Each of the 5 lessons covers powerful ways to magnetise and upgrade your presentation and communication skills.
This course will teach you how to:
- Use your voice and body effectively.
- Identify the root causes of your bad habits and cut them off at the source
- Understand nerve management techniques
- Give your message real impact
- Feel confident as a Muslim Speaker
- Make good habits stick
- Harness Prophetic motivation
Follow this simple plan to overhaul your habits and create practices that last.
This course includes:
* High quality video lessons broken up into 5 sharply focused modules
* Downloadable course materials for future reference
* Quizzes and assignments to help you put what you learned into action.
* Unlimited access to the course. View it wherever and whenever you like.
* Includes FREE 45 minutes LIVE QA session with sister Lauren!
Learn how to follow through on what you set out to do, free from ego or insecurity about others approval.
|Module 1 Video||00:09:00|
|Module 2 Video||00:13:00|
|Module 3 Video||00:13:00|
|Module 4 Video 1||00:09:00|
|Module 4 Video 2||00:07:00|
|Module 5 Video||00:12:00|
No Reviews found for this course.