As believers we know that we cannot blow up or get affected by Difficult People. We know that we must be able to keep our cool at all times insha’Allaah, as that is what the Prophet (Sallallahu alaihi wa sallam) taught us!
When we are being tested I have learned the best things to say are many one of my favorite sayings is…..“Qaddar Allahu masha’a fa’ala.”– “Allaah has decreed and He does what He wills.” [Sahih Muslim]
In this course, some of the different types of difficult personalities we will discuss are:
- The Rulers: These people will get their way by bullying and intimidating others. They’re constantly demanding and very critical.
- The Complainers: These people would rather complain about everything than to find the answers for it.
- Those Who Agree to Everything: These people have good hearts, and agree to any commitment. However, they can barely deliver when the time arrives for they are over committed.
- Those Who Are Inflexible: These people will always find the negative of a situation and why it cannot work.
- The Quiet Ones: These people just go for the ride. They don’t say much either way.
- Those Who Act Like They Know-It-All: These are one of the hardest groups to talk with. They are usually arrogant. Most of these people have an opinion about everything.
Each class is specifically designed to be according to the teachings of the Qur’aan and Sunnah insha’Allaah. The goal is by the end of the class to not only enlighten you, but give you the tools to change and keep changing insha’Allaah.
Anger is a BIG part of what we face when dealing with difficult people. We will discuss what it does to our bodies, and how we can get rid of it insha’Allaah. So you don’t wanna miss this course!
|Working Effectively with Them||00:05:00|
|Why Give Excuses||00:05:00|
|Reflections with the Righteous||00:03:00|
|Benefits of Reflecting||00:05:00|
|Only God Knows||00:02:00|
|Reflection of You||00:07:00|
|The Compassionate Officer||00:13:00|
|The Unlikely Pardoner||00:09:00|
|The Unexpected Connection||00:05:00|
|The Understanding Widower||00:07:00|
|Types of Difficult People||00:04:00|
|How to Deal with Them||00:04:00|
|The Story of Yusuf (AS)||00:03:00|
|Final Exam: How to Deal with Difficult People||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.