Do you need to get better grades in your BAIS courses? Are you looking for additional guidance and support? Are you stressed out and struggling with the tests and assignments? Then this series will help you achieve good grades with the help of Allaah, without adding additional stress and burden.
In short, the aim of this series is to fully prepare students for the formal assessments of the BA in Islamic studies program (semester 1 to 8) at IOU.
For more than a decade, Madeeha and I have seen this repeatedly. Students would join the BA in Islamic studies program at IOU with big dreams. They would have immense enthusiasm in the beginning but soon after, the pressure of the formal examinations will take its toll on them. Many students would start dropping out in the first semester itself!
Study smart not harder is not just a proverb, it can help you make it through! And this is what this series is all about. It is expected that by taking this series, the students can focus on gaining knowledge and implementing Islamic teachings in their lives without the fear of formal exams deterring their focus and enthusiasm.
So, whether you are struggling, or you just want to excel in your studies, this series is for you!
Ace the exams with full confidence and achieve good grades with the help of Allah.
Who this series is for?
This series is for the BAIS students of the International Open University.
Streams: BA in Islamic Studies degree program, BAIS Advance Diploma and BAIS Audit.
This series consists of…
1. On-demand videos about study tips.
2. Live Group Classes for assignments.
3. Study guides for all the courses of BAIS Semester 1 to 8 (about 188 downloadable resources).
What will you get in this series?
1. Reading materials to help you prepare for the formal assessment tasks including weekly module tests, midterm, and final examinations.
2. Tips and suggestions for assignments.
3. Guidance and suggestions for your final thesis.